The Engadin is heaven for ice sports fans for more than a hundred years. And St. Moritz is an abode to abundant family activities. It is the perfect playground for both adults and children alike with a range of nature and adventure experiences available for everyone to enjoy. Whether it is sight-seeing in horse-drawn carriages, swimming in the lakes or simply basking in the un-spoilt nature, family time in St. Moritz is all about making happy memories to last a lifetime.
Stay at St. Moritz from 1 June- 20 October to enjoy the half board offer which includes:
· Accommodation for 2 adults and 2 kids (under age of 12) in a family room for a minimum of 2 nights
· Half board for the family
· Cable cars, funiculars and chairlifts included and use of the Upper Engadin public transport
· 1 round of miniature golf for the whole family.
· 1 round of micro-bowling at Serlas Parc in S-chanf for the whole family.
· Entry at Pontresina high rope course or Serlas Parc indoor climbing and boulder gym
Participating hotels include:
· Grand Hotel Kronenhof, Pontresina www.kronenhof.com
Four star hotels
· Hotel Schweizerhof, St. Moritz www.schweizerhofstmoritz.ch
· Hotel Cresta Palace, Celerina www.crestapalace.ch
· Hotel Castell, Zous www.hotelcastell.ch
· Hotel Schweizerhaus, Maloja www.schweizerhaus.swiss
Three star hotels
· Sporthotel, Pontresina www.sporthotel.ch
· Hotel Reine Victoria by Laudinella, St. Moritz www.reine-victoria.ch
· Hotel Laudinella, St. Moritz www.laudinella.ch
· Randolins Familien resort, St. Moritz www.randolins-familienresort.ch