—Receive 2-for-1Admission to More Than 60Attractions, Museums, Tours and Performing Arts January 29–February 11—
Jan 23, 2018—known as NYC Attractions WeekSMin 2017) will offer two-for-one admission to attractions, museums, tours, and performing arts venues across all five boroughs with tickets offered from January 29 through February 11, 2018. Experiences to be enjoyed among the 62 unique participants include iconic NYC attractions, skyline views, historic sites, world-class institutions and more. To view a full list of participants and to purchase tickets, visitnycgo.com/mustseeweek.
“NYC Must-See Week gives locals and visitors a unique opportunity to check off experiences from their bucket list and sample more of everything the City has to offer,” said Fred Dixon, president and CEO of NYC & Company. “From iconic attractions to lesser-known gems, the 2-for-1 offer gives everyone a chance to discover more across the five boroughs at a value.”
During NYC Must-See Week, there are options for everyone. For those seeking…
· …recently opened Times Square attractions, head to Midtown Manhattan to exploreGulliver’s Gate,National Geographic Encounter: Ocean Odysseyor theNFL Experience Times Square.
· …observation deck views, book theEmpire State Building Experienceor visitOne World Observatory.
· …waterfront explorations,hop aboard withBateaux New York,Circle Line Sightseeing CruisesorHornblower Cruises & Events, among others.
· …cultural institutions along Museum Mile, visit theMuseum of the City of New York; theCooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum;ortheSolomon R. Guggenheim Museum.
· …world-class museums not found on Fifth Avenue,visit theBrooklyn Museum,Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)ortheWhitney Museum of American Art,among others.
· …cultural heritage museums, visit theMuseum of Chinese in America,Museum at Eldridge Streetor theMuseum of Jewish Heritage.
· …family-friendly activities,enjoy theBronx Zoo,The RideorSugar Hill Children’s Museum of Art & Storytelling,among others.
· …historical sites, enjoyFraunces Tavern Museum,Morris Jumel Mansion,Mount Vernon Hotel Museum & Gardenor head out on an educational historic walk withLower Manhattan Tours.
· …food tours, dine withLike a Local ToursorUrbanOyster Tours.
· …behind-the-scene tours, discoverCarnegie Hall Tours,Madison Square Garden All Access TourorYankee Stadium Tours, among others.
· …pop culture tours, head out withOn Location Tours,The Tour at NBC Studiosor see your favorite celebrities atMadame Tussauds New York.
· …music and performing arts,enjoy theBaruch Performing Arts Center,Chamber Music Society of Lincoln Center,Harlem School of the Artsor theWorld Music Institute.
· And much more…
NYC Must-See Week will be promoted through exclusive content onNYCgo.com; @nycgo on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter with the hashtag #NYCMustSeeWeek; through out-of-home advertising on NYC bus shelters, LinkNYC screens, Parabit Airport Kiosks, and PATH trains and stations; andthrough various media partnerships.
Furthermore, New Yorkers and visitors are encouraged to seek out theultimate-value weekthis winter, January 29 through February 4, when three of NYC & Company’s signature programs align: NYC Must-See Week, NYC Restaurant Week® and NYC Broadway WeekSM. Additionally, snag NYC Off-Broadway WeekSM2-for-1 tickets during this time after they go on sale January 29 for performances from February 12 to February 25. Hotel savings are also available as the winter season offers the most attractive hotel rates of the year, particularly on the evening of Super Bowl Sunday (February 4).For all there is to do in NYC this winter, visitnycgo.com/winter.