World famous chef Nobu-san returns to his Hong Kong restaurant on September 24 & 25 for two “BLACK & WHITE DINNERS” with an 8-course menu of innovative new style Japanese culinary delights inspired by caviar and truffle .
The 8-course Black & White Dinner Menu at HK$1,688 + 10% service per person features:
BLACK – French Black Truffle and NOBU Superior Oscietra Caviar
WHITE – Ebi (dancing shrimp), Lobster, Seabass, King crab, as well as Kohlrabi (turnip)
The showcased BLACK & WHITE (caviar & truffle) dishes by Nobu Matsuhisa and NOBU InterContinental Hong Kong Executive Chef Rhys Cattermoul include:
- EBI TACO with Caviar /TORO Jalapeno / NEW STYLE LOBSTER with Truffle
- KOHLRABI SALAD with Yellowtail Sashimi and CaviarForget a boring green salad and go BLACK & WHITE with Chef Rhys’s innovative creation with NOBU Superior Oscietra Caviar, Yellowtail Sashimi and Kohlrabi, known as “German Turnip”, which has gained popularity recently thanks to its high nutritional value and low calories.
- CHILEAN SEABASS Truffle Garlic MisoTo preserve the original seabass umami, Executive Chef Rhys Cattermoul simply roasts it on the grill and to serve with flavourful Truffle Garlic Miso for a contrasting tasting experience.
- KING CRAB Yuzu Kosho PonzuThe king crab is seasoned with nori butter and baked till it is just cooked, topped with zesty yuzu kosho ponzu to balance out the greasiness from the butter.
- JAPANESE A5 WAGYU Wafu Dressing
- PINEAPPLE Vacherin Tropical
After Rhys’s savoury dishes, cleanse your palate with Pastry Chef Joanna Yuen’s creative Nobu-style Vacherin with a centre filling of homemade ice cream combining fresh pineapple and coconut with sake.
- TRUFFLE CHEESE TART
For a grand finale to Nobu-san’s BLACK & WHITE Dinner, Joanna has created a creamy cheese tart which she pairs with truffle for a yin/yang dessert with unique flavours.
NOBU InterContinental Hong Kong is open daily for lunch from 12 noon – 2:30pm and dinner from 6:00pm – 11:00pm.
Attire: Smart casual. The NOBU Bar lounge is open daily 12 noon-2:30pm and from 6:00pm to midnight.
NOBU InterContinental Hong Kong
Second Floor, InterContinental Hong Kong, 18 Salisbury Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Restaurant reservations: (852) 2313-2323 / E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org