LUXURIOUS VALENTINE’S OFFER AT MANDARIN ORIENTAL, MUNICH
Mandarin Oriental, Munich has launched a romantic accommodation package for lovers in February. Guests who book the Luxurious Valentine’s offer will experience a romantic getaway filled with treats, an intimate dinner for two, and a romantic bathing experience.
Upon arrival at the hotel, guests will be welcomed with a delicious surprise from the hotel’s patisserie, and can enjoy a romantic in-suite bathing experience, prepared by the hotel’s bath butler. A six-course omakase menu for two at Matsuhisa, Munich, including a Valentine’s champagne cocktail, rose for the lady, and chocolate-covered strawberries, is the perfect way to complete this special evening.
· Overnight stay in a luxurious suite
· Full daily breakfast for two in the hotel restaurant or in-suite
· Signature Valentine’s welcome amenity on arrival
· Exclusive 6-course omakase menu at Matsuhisa, Munich including a champagne cocktail, a rose for the lady, and chocolate-covered strawberries
· A romantic bath, prepared and decorated by the hotel’s bath butler
The package is available between 8 and 15 February, subject to availability, and rates are based on two people sharing for a minimum two-night stay.