Picchiotti Ultra Violet As the Pantone Colour Institute, worldwide recognized as the leader of colour information, offers us the most trendy 2018 shade, the ULTRA VIOLET, PICCHIOTTI follows in the lead with some splendid jewelry awash in vibrant colored gemstones, and introduces an array of unique pieces with an […]
Día: 26 enero, 2018
A week to remember for Zenith enthusiasts The Geneva Days have been a great success, with professionals and the media unanimously saluting Zenith’s ongoing mission to offer products representing the future of Swiss watchmaking. All the new models can be viewed online, […]
NYC MUST-SEE WEEK
—Receive 2-for-1Admission to More Than 60Attractions, Museums, Tours and Performing Arts January 29–February 11—
· …recently opened Times Square attractions, head to Midtown Manhattan to exploreGulliver’s Gate, National Geographic Encounter: Ocean Odysseyor theNFL Experience Times Square.
· …observation deck views, book the Empire State Building Experienceor visit One World Observatory.
· …waterfront explorations,hop aboard withBateaux New York,Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises or Hornblower Cruises & Events, among others.
· …cultural institutions along Museum Mile, visit the Museum of the City of New York; the Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum;orthe Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum.
· …world-class museums not found on Fifth Avenue,visit the Brooklyn Museum, Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) orthe Whitney Museum of American Art,among others.
· …cultural heritage museums, visit theMuseum of Chinese in America, Museum at Eldridge Street or theMuseum of Jewish Heritage.
· …family-friendly activities, enjoy theBronx Zoo,The Ride orSugar Hill Children’s Museum of Art & Storytelling,among others.
· …historical sites, enjoyFraunces Tavern Museum, Morris Jumel Mansion,Mount Vernon Hotel Museum & Garden or head out on an educational historic walk withLower Manhattan Tours.
· …food tours, dine with Like a Local Tours or UrbanOyster Tours.
· …behind-the-scene tours, discover Carnegie Hall Tours,Madison Square Garden All Access Tour orYankee Stadium Tours, among others.
· …pop culture tours, head out with On Location Tours,The Tour at NBC Studios or see your favorite celebrities at Madame Tussauds New York.
· …music and performing arts,enjoy the Baruch Performing Arts Center, Chamber Music Society of Lincoln Center, Harlem School of the Arts or the World Music Institute.
· And much more…
Dinner by Caroline Scheufele with Sara Sampaio, Isabelle Huppert, Petra Nemcova and Catrinel Marlon as guests
On Sunday, January 21, on the occasion of the Haute Couture week in Paris, the Co-president of Chopard Caroline Scheufele gave a dinner at the Baccarat Museum in Paris to showcase her latest High Jewelery creations from the Precious Couture collection. The actress Isabelle Hupert […]
Lance are the perfect evening sandals; treading the fine line between sexy and elegant. The delicate straps fluidly encase the foot and the champagne glitter will illuminate your party outfit. The Aurelia sandal in ivory satin is sophisticated in its simplistic elegance. Crafted […]
Basel World returns for another outstanding show of Horology and Luxury
by Sebastian Marc Graham
Basel World is the epicentre for horology and fine jewellery in the globe. Established in 1917 Basel World has continued to be the pioneering event of its kind attracting the finest brands, jewellers, Horologists and almost 100,000 guests.
This years event will take place again in the beautiful town of Basel in Switzerland. From the 22nd to the 27th of March the Messe Basel complex will hosts over 700 exhibitors and tens of thousands of guests. The six day event will showcase the latest innovations, memorable pieces and events.
2018 is roaring with optimism with China back to positive gap growth and Watch sales increasing again in the USA and Europe. The market leaders such as Rolex, Swatch Group, Harry Winston, Blancpain and countless others have trusted and respected Basel World as the ultimate platform for over 100 years.This year Basel World will highlight the growing trend of smart watches such as Tag Heur Connected 45 Modular which can be customised with hundreds of pieces, 30 hour battery life and GPS system. Indie watch brands also continue to raise pulses with unique design and flair. The Petit Skull watch by Fiona Kruger has made quite the spectacle with her Swiss made skull watches. Collaborating with Faberge and Ulysse Nardin. Dazzling Jewels continue to shine at Basel World such as show stopping Ruby and Diamond Necklace by Faidee valued at 35 million dollars. Its 24 Burmese rubies are the rarest of their kind and took over four decades to collect them. This year De Grisogono will unveil its iconic and timeless Allegra 25 collection. Revered as one of the finest feline time pieces the watch is woven in Gold ribbon and sprinkled with 29 diamonds and a mother of pearl face. The world exclusive launch is a must watch at this years Basel world.
NYC RESTAURANT WEEK® KICKS OFF AT MORE THAN 375 RESTAURANTS THROUGH FEBRUARY 9 NYC & Company, the City’s official destination marketing organization, today announced that NYC Restaurant Week winter 2018 is now underway at more than 375 restaurants across all five boroughs through February 9, 2018. […]